Monday, March 2, 2009

Dr. Seuss in a whole new light

Today is Dr Seuss' 105th birthday. I noticed this fact with glee but then moved on with my day.

Not so over at Dandies in the Sunshine... oh no, somehow she managed to take this happy day and make it even more significant. Check out her blog here. Trust me, it's worth the click... for it's only at her blog you'll find wonderfully true, heart-filling sentences like this:

...women that have chosen (for whatever reason) to be
mothers of children that were meant to be theirs,
but who came from someone else..
.

She just slays me.

xoxo- Kat

1 comment:

  1. Kat,
    I just read your post on Grace's blog about the list. We are right after you guys on this list for a boy or sibs. So, can you fill me in on the two families that you met? Are they waiting for boys also? See how neurotic I am becoming! I guess it is better to know though so I can be prepared for a potentially longer wait.

    ryanemurnane at verizon dot net

    Thanks!
    Ryane :)

    ReplyDelete