Friday, March 27, 2009

We're back ...

Hey ya'll... so we're back from our little mini vacation. It was a perfect time away...we're relaxed and fat and happy and excited to continue waiting (this weekend we start our 7th month on the waitlist).

I'm hoping to post a few pictures this weekend (you know, just to make you all jealous) but let's be honest, who knows when or if I'll actually get to it; I'm not exactly the most consistent blogger. But in the mean time, I want to pass on this really amazing article from yesterday's LA Times. After you read it, go back and look at the photo at the top again, you can see the affect the experiment has on these kids. Some interesting weekend reading.

Happy Friday... Kat

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!!
    And thank you for your kind words. We'll definitely have to arrange a girls day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accckkk, the last few paragraphs of that article turned me to mush. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete