Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One year ago today...

One year ago in an email from our case worker ...


One hour ago in our local park ...





On June 8, 2009 we got The Call. You can read about it here and here if you want (I just reread them and am pretty much a basket-case right now).

I've said it before but I'll say it again...what a difference a year makes. I'd write more, but I've got to wipe away these damn happy tears and get back outside to see what else our Wonder Twins have discovered...and most likely put in their mouths. :-)

Life is good.

xoxo, Kat

15 comments:

  1. Your Wonder Twins are toddlers! They have gorgeous curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is very good indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a change. They were beautiful then, but they have blossomed so much!

    What a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the day well. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life IS good. Thank you for sharing this memory (and this present!) with us. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just keep coming back to look at these pictures. The changes!!!So much cuteness, before AND after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated referalversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how wonderful!! I read your referral post so many times last year that I don't even have to go back and re-read it again!! Happy referalversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little angels. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm enjoying reading your older posts as we are about to become parents of twins from Ethiopia too! I leave in one month to pick them up. We are also in Los Angeles.
    Thanks for sharing your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great update. Its amazing how quick they grow and change!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I LOVE this post! They're growing boys! My husband and I were recently referred two boys, and we hope to get a court date and pass SOON--before the courts close for the rainy season!

    ReplyDelete